Sunday, March 20, 2011

03/20/2011 - Couples Retreat Tour STARTS MONDAY!

So I've decided to start a blog for this tour. I think it will be a fun way to document everything that goes on, and will give you guys a chance to keep up with me. I'll be posting videos, and probably multiple posts a day. We'll see how this goes, and if it works out well, I will continue to blog after the tour. Letting you know what I'm up to with the new label, recording, and shows.

I'm currently at my parents house in West Milford, WV. It was nicehis seeing them and eating my dad's excellent cooking. This was the first time I've seen them since talking with Goldirock Records, and signing with them. They were proud, but not surprised. My folks know I'm going places with my life haha. I spent all my time with them because I won't see them tomorrow before I leave. I'm crashing in my brother's bed tonight. My old room is full of random stuff, and the bed is a twin size... I'm 6'3" 200lbs... Nooo thank you! I'll post something before I leave, or make a stop on my way to Kentucky.

Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with my good pal Jon Evans (http://www.uglybrowncoat.com/) and we'll be playing Southgate House - Newport, KY - 9PM - 03/21/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment